Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Illness, Computer Problems, House Repairs, Oh My




We've had a lack of blogging around here due to illness, computer problems, and house repairs.  Hopefully we'll get back to our regular schedule soon. This month should offer a lot to blog about.

This month includes;
Planning a long distance Thanksgiving dinner
Family pictures
School pictures
Finishing up a cookbook
Moving a hot water heater
Roof installation
A trip to Kansas City
And some other plans I can't talk about just yet
Oh, and a knitting lesson (I'm so excited!)

Today I am home with a sick princess. I have several things I need to do:
Clean out the basement for that hot water heater move.
Sweep and mop my kitchen floor (It really needs it)
Finish the laundry (can you ever really finish?)
Work on the cookbook
Work on the thing I can't talk about

Are you yawning yet? Oh well, life can't always be glamorous.

4 comments:

Pussnae said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Are you writing a cookbook? Your rag bag a couple of posts ago came out nicely. I keep looking at all of the projects from Amanda Soule's book and never seem to get around to making any of them!

dawn klinge said...

Laundry is never finished. Is it? ;) Sounds like a busy month.

Leicester Self Build said...

Illness, Computer Problems, House Repairs, Oh My

Thanks for sharing

Jenn said...

Jane
Yes, I am writing a family cookbook. I'm trying to make it very professional since it's going to be the present for adults this year. When I get it done I will post about it.

Thank you everyone for stopping by. I love getting comments!