Monday, September 27, 2010

Resurrection

As no one may have noticed we've had a long absence here. I found it necessary to back away from a lot of media including my own blog.I had to decide if this blog was something I wanted to continue and have decided for now it is.

We've had a lot going on here during my time away. My husband has taken on a new role that required a move 500 miles and 3 states away. We went from having family around us constantly to not having any. My daughter went from a small private Christian school to a large public one, and we moved from a house in a small town to an apartment near a large city.

One of the biggest reasons I came back to blogging was to help keep me accountable. I realized that I have not taken any pictures of my daughter since I quite blogging in April. I also a lot more time to devote to it now and believe it will help me discover what areas in my life I would like to explore and expand. With those thoughts I have some regular weekly posts I am going to strive for.
Mondays will be Menu plans. To keep me on track for us eating at home.
Fridays will be {this moment}. (Soulemama) To keep me taking pictures.
Commonplace Collection (more about it later). To keep me thinking and reading.
Crafty Collection. To show what I'm making and keep me making.
I hope to keep it fun but not too much work.

So here's to new beginnings!

No comments: