Saturday, April 17, 2010

Vacation


My aunt owns a wonderful farm in Northwest Arkansas. She has raised Lippizans (the white horses you see at the circus), has rental cabins that are the size of houses, chickens, wolf dogs, forests, flowers, birds and beauty. It's a restful place where you can rejuvinate and restore. It's especially close to my heart because I have spent several weeks a year there since I was 5. 



Now I get to show the wonder of it all to my daughter who will be 5 soon herself. We built a frog house on a flat boulder in the middle of the creek.

Princess went horseback riding by herself. The leaves were just starting on the trees. That's my favorite color combination. The bright new leaf green against the dark brown tree limbs.
Princess got to play with my cousin. They are great friends. We did a lot of hiking, and had a lot of quiet time.



 Just what I needed.

No comments: