Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2009 Changes I Made

Instead of thinking about everything I had planned to do and didn't get done in 2009 I am making a list of everything I did get done.

So here goes:
-Keeping the house a little bit cleaner for a little bit more.
-Finishing the Cookbook so recipes are all together and easy to find.
-Making some of my own bath stuff. (Bath salts and sugar scrub) The rest are mostly organic.
-Make all my own cleaners for the house with the exeption of Castille soap.
-Made bread enough that I am confident in my yeast abilities.
-Started using a written budget.
-Stoppped microwaving plastic food storage containers and am phasing them out completely.
-Bought a freezer for food we grow in the garden and bulk items.
-Painted the living room, bathroom, hallway, and landing. (Ok, I need to finish some trim on the landing)
-Put a new roof on the house.

The most important thing I learned was that the changes I want to make in my life don't have to happen all at once. It doesn't have to an all or nothing deal. I can bake bread and still buy a loaf if I'm running out of time. I can make some body care items and buy the rest. Small steps, small changes will get me there.
-

No comments: